Started taking psychotropic drugs 10yrs ago, stable cocktail of 225mg venlafaxine, 200mg quetiapine and 1100mg lithium. I have taken my last quetiapine 10 days ago equal reductions over 2 wk periods. I had no major problems and nothing lasting longer than a few days. For me the uncertainty of what might or might not happen was difficult.
Having removed quetiapine I think the drugs are unbalanced which is causing symptoms that are the opposite of the symptoms I experienced while I discontinued. I am in no discomfort neither am I "tired and emotional". I just wondered if anyone has experience. Thanks for reading. F. I think I got it all in there,I think I got it all in there,I think I got it all in there,I think I got it all in there,I think I got it all in there,I think I got it all in there,