I have a discharge coming from my penis, its white/yellowish (not cum),any OTC medicine. its tender?

DzooBaby 1 Feb 2013

This sounds like an infection of some kind. You need to see your Dr. There is no OTC medicine you can take for this. If you are sexually active and have multiple partners, it could be a sexually transmitted infection. This is nothing to mess around with. Do not have sexual contact with any partners until you see your Dr.

ElizaJane23 1 Feb 2013

Do you really want to guess about something very abnormal happening with your penis? Time for a doctor - this is not a time to save money or to try various OTC meds. You don't want anything serious or permanent happening there - ElizaJane

ElizaJane23 1 Feb 2013

Sorry DzooBaby - didn't mean to comment on your answer. I didn't see your answer, or I wouldn't have posted mine. You always have good answers - take care! EJ

DzooBaby 1 Feb 2013

No offense! Your answer is good too! :)

happybrandee 2 Feb 2013

This is nothing that an OTC medicine can take care of. You need to see a doctor because this is some kind of an infection and it can very well be an STD so PLEASE see a doctor ASAP! And do not have sex with anyone until you see a doctor and find out what it is, I'm sure that you don't want to give anyone an infection.
Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon!
~~happybrandee~~