Dilaudid - what is the normal dose for migraine in the hospital?

id say 2-4 mg depending on tolerance

lbsparky681 21 Nov 2009

thank you for responding to my question . your answer was helpful

I would like to know if there is any difference between dilaudid and exalgo extended release?

I used to be on dilaudid for migraines. They have subsided after menopause. I have also been suffering from 2 herinated disks, degenerative disk ...

Should a 90 yr old be given Dilaudid?

My dad is 90 yrs old, in hospital given a dose of dilaudid at 3PM and again at 3AM was completely out if it for almost 3 days. Looked like he was ...

Dilaudid shot into the muscle area not in vein, Super burning followed, what has happened?

What happens when a reasonably large dose of IV type Dilaudid is mistakenly shot into the muscle. The needle went through the vein causing Dilaudid ...

Dilaudid - does dilaucid cause memory loss?

my mom was in the hospital for a week and this was given to her for her severe migraines and she came and doesn't know what day it is acting ...

Hospital RX me dilaudid 2mg, is it normal for me to fall in deep sleep or is it too strong?

At the emergency room is was prescribed ibuprofen 600mg and dilaudid 2mg 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. I took one last night and fell deep ...