Does Dilauded come in white round & the #2 on one side & the letter M on the other also in 2mg?

kaismama 17 Jan 2015

Yes that is a generic for dilaudid 2 mg

Stephen Treloar 17 Jan 2015

Also matches hydromorphone 2mg or acetominophen 300 mg plus 15mg codeine phosphate. The top 2 answers:
https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?imprint=M+2&color=12&shape=24

I personally don't feel it sensible to take medication that is found or not prescribed for you (If it were you would already know what it is); if found I would crush it on the sidewalk or wherever or bin it.

GodLover 20 Jan 2015

Not necessarily so ! An individual inquiring about a particular drug does "NOT" mean it wasn't prescribed for them. There are a couple of "sound" reasons that come to mind, one being an inquiring mind who wants to make sure they have been given the right medication when filled at a pharmacy. Mistakes do occur, none of us are perfect.

balbanese 18 Jan 2015

Does this match the description on the bottle from the pharmacy?

phillygurl215 22 Feb 2015

I know they have white round 4mg with the M on the other side they are generic hydromorphone I believe the 2mg are also like that.