I recently was switched over on medicines because of an extreme bought of a depression. I tapered off of Klonopin 0.5 mg from February 3rd 2018 to March 17th 2018. During that time I still took Zoloft 100mg in the morning when I had breakfast. As luck would have it, an issue arose and I was thrown into a severe bought of depression and anxiety. I went to my doctor and I was put on Ativan 0.5 mg 3 times a day (every 6 hours) and Effexor XR 37.5 mg in the morning. I was told that I need to taper off the Zoloft so I am down to 0.25 mg for the next four days.

I feel extremely tired and I have difficulty waking up in the morning; to the point I am feel like I am not going to wake up. I told my doctor and she said to cut the Ativan in half.

So my current medications are: Ativan 0.25mg 3x a day, Effexor 37.5 mg 1x a day in the morning, Zoloft 0.25mg (only for the next four days).

My question is, will this feeling of having difficulty waking up in the morning go away?