I'm having a difficult time finding a pharmacy that has Venelex. I'm in Prescott, Arizona?

chuck1957 17 Sep 2017

TINRABBIT; THE FIRST THING i WOULD DO IS AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE IS A SEARCH BAR TYPE IN THE NAME OF THE DRUG. AND YOU WILL FIND THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE COMPANY AND MOST THE TIME THEY CAN TELL YOU WHAT STORES CARRY THIS IN YOUR AREA. ALSO LET YOU DOCTOR KNOW THAT YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS AND IF THERE ARE ANY PLACES THEY KNOW OF OR IF SOMETHING WELL WORK AS WELL. AND LAST THIS IS A VERY COMMON PRODUCT FOR NURSING HOMES AND CALL ONE OF THOSE AND SEE WHO SUPPLIES THERE MEDICATIONS. ONE OF THESE SHOULD DO IT FOR YOU. i KNOW WHEN I WAS DOWN THAT WAY CVS MUST BE CLOSE TO YOU AND THEY HAVE MANY SOURCES THAT REGULAR PHARMACY DON'T HAVE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU CHUCK1957