Is there a difference between zyrtec d and walgreens wal-zyr d?

kaismama 27 Feb 2015

Not really.

ilanaadelman 30 May 2018

Last week my 13 yr old started taking Wal-zyr because the store was out of zyrtec. She has been taking zyrtec(adult dose) for a year due to allergies and excema which has been effective. That same week she suffered from a terrible stomach bug that didn't seem to go away-excruciating pain-"is this what it feels like to give birth?" she asked me! a couple of days ago I bought lots of zyrtec for her to take to sleep away camp and I switched back to the zyrtec from the Wal-zyr because I was suspicious of her stomach pain that was still occurring . Her stomach pain went away immediately! In reading the documentation about side effects, stomach pain is a side effect of Wal-zyr but not of Zyrtec. Clearly the Wal-zyr caused extreme stomach pain and migraine type headache as well.