What is the difference between Norco 10/325 and Endocet 10/325?

kaismama 16 May 2014

Endocet is stronger. It is oxycodone and acetaminophen. Norco is hydrocodone and acetaminophen.

balbanese 16 May 2014

Norco is Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen, he other is Oxycodone and Acetaminophen and is more potent. Hope this helps.

mommywoman 26 Jun 2014

Norco is vicodin with tylenol. Endocet is oxycodone with tylenol. It is much stronger. Because of my chronic pain from herniated disks and 2 back surgeries in 20 yrs I have been on a lot of different pain meds and I have been on both. I currently take endocet (percocet) 10/325 4 times a day. But years ago they started me on weaker narcotics like vicodin, etc.

mommywoman 26 Jun 2014

Additional info. Since these are both combination drugs, the first number represents how much of the narcotic is in ea pill. The second number represents how much Tylenol is in each. Norco is 10mg of hydrocodone with 325mg Tylenol. Endocet is 10mg of oxycodone with 325mg Tylenol. Norco is basically vicodine with Tylenol added. Tylenol is added supposedly for its anti-inflammatory properties. I could go on and on. I hope this helps.