I had back surgery a few months ago from a car accident and I'm still in a considerable amount of pain everyday, seriously. Not to mention the one mishap after another mishap everyday too. My life as I knew it is long, long gone. This has left me in a serious depression.

I just started seeing a therapist and continue to see my pain Dr. but I'm afraid to add another drug to the enormous amount I already take and all which will have there own set of withdrawal symptoms. Is this drug really worth it? If it weren't for the amount of people in my life that I know love and care about me, I would have already taken my life. I really need to know if adding something else is going to make that much of a difference, because I am not normally a depressed person. All comments welcome...

I just picked up the prescription tonight and don’t know whether to begin it in the morning or not.