Did buspar give anyone leg cramps?

Jillynnie 19 Oct 2011

mary,
Hi and welcome to the site. I am currently on Buspar and have not noticed any leg cramps, per se. However, I am suffering with knee problems. I have been on Buspar for 2 months and up until about 2 1/2 weeks ago was feeling fine. I have recently been having trouble with my knees, elbows, ankles and hands. I feel certain this is due to my Fibromyalgia. I am going to my Neurologist next week and will be asking about this as well as my medications.

Not sure if this helps but that is all of the info I have on this medication.

Best of luck,
~Jillynnie

mary von 20 Oct 2011

Thanks.

Anonymous 2 Nov 2011

Jillynne, & mary, Vitamin C will help the leg cramps at night. I take 2000mg a day, & if I forget, I get the cramps in legs & feet. It is approved by my doctor. too. so give it a try...

Carli1981 6 Nov 2012

Hi, I have been on buspar for approx 4 years now. Just over the last year or so I have the WORST leg cramping I have ever experienced. I also do have low bit D which contributes to the problem I know. But have been trying to find someone who also has the same side effect from this medication. I know that the buspar has to be the reason. I have done a sort of process of elimination so I can not find another answer. Thanks