... had to wait until I was able to give birth to my daughter's to have my thyroid removed, which seemed like FOREVER! I have only taken synthroid and for the first 5-8 yrs my levels were good, but since then and to this day my levels are way off. My last tsh was 29 and the one before that was 47. Not only am I dealing with the these crazy levels, I gave gained about 50 pounds in the last 6 months and just feel awful. I have heard good things about Armour and other natural hormone thyroid medications. Any thoughts and or advice? I have also suffered from migraines for 25(+) yrs and was officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia 2 yrs ago. I am a 43 year old stay at home mom. Thank you in advance. (=
I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2000 while being pregnant with twin girls. Once diagnosed I?
- 23 Jun 2015 by MichelleMarieM
- 23 Jun 2015
- synthroid, underactive thyroid, cancer, thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism - after thyroid removal, hypothyroidism, pregnancy, thyroid, diagnosis
- Synthroid Information for Consumers
- Synthroid Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Synthroid (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 2 May 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 11 Jul 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Jul 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 21 Oct 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Dec 2014 • 4 answers