I broken my tibia in my ankle 5 days ago! It is a small clean break! It hardly hurt at all, didn't cry until they said it was broken! No exciting story i was running up the stairs and went over on my right ankle on the landing!

I hardly had any swelling as I put ice on it straight away and went to a+e straight away. They put me in a temp cast. I found this very uncomfortable and went straight back in the morning as they said the break was very small and in a 'good place'. They said I could have a air boot.

I am due to go to the fracture clinic in just under two weeks! To check the progress!

My biggest problem is that I am going away in just 3 weeks and really not wanting to wear the airboot whilst I'm away! Could anyone advise me if this would possible!

As you could imagine I'm just sat resting it at the minute and all thoughts are going towards my holiday!

Thank you in advance