Skip to Content

I developed skin rashes under my private parts and do itch some times what could be the problem?

Responses (1)

kaismama 10 Nov 2014

It could be yeast. You could try putting an anti yeast cream on it if it won't go away, see your dr.

Stephen Treloar 11 Nov 2014

I was thinking genital herpes; either way a good reason too see a doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions