Skip to Content

I have developed painful lumps under my toes and feet what should I do?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 26 Jan 2013

See your Dr for an evaluation. It could be gout or it could be a few other things. It would be best to get a diagnosis from a Dr. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions