I want to know if DesOwen cream is for skin depigmentation?

Marvell 9 Nov 2009

No, DesOwen (Desonide) cream is not for skin depigmentation.

Desonide is a topical (for the skin) steroid. It reduces the actions of chemicals in the body that cause inflammation, redness, and swelling.

Desonide topical is used to treat the inflammation and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, and psoriasis.

https://www.drugs.com/mtm/desowen.html

wowed 22 Oct 2010

I was prescribed Desowen Cream Kit by my dermatologist... It worked amazingly... but I also noticed a side effect that made me smile, I have a few black marks from acne scarring, forehead, both cheeks, chin, not a lot but very dark and fairly large (African American) after two weeks i noticed that my marks were fading... like I said amazed..but I've been checking online for similar results and found nothing to match my experience