Depression - some companies are producing duplicate medicines how to identity original medicine?

Rajive Goel 17 Dec 2011

Perhaps by the imprints on the pills as dies & punches to manufacture in order to compress pills is an expensive procedure & in case of capsules the quantity of the printing of the empty shell plays an important role.

This is would usually avoid companies from manufacturing duplicate meds.

Anonymous 17 Dec 2011

Hi RG, how goes it?
Lara

Rajive Goel 17 Dec 2011

Brrrrrrrrr... it cold here Lara, howz it with you, must be getting ready for Christmas? My best wishes!

Anonymous 18 Dec 2011

RG, tis cold here as well, although for Michigan tis warm!!
Yes, many of us are scrambling for the holidays!! Baking, buying, and wrapping gifts!
RG, on the verge of being rude yet, may I ask if you have any celebrations in the winter where you reside?
Your friend,
Lara

Rajive Goel 19 Dec 2011

Hi Lara, you are not being rude, we also do celebrate Christmas, India is a cosmopolitan society, we celebrate all festivals of our own which are plenty & all international too.

You take good care, this year its unusably cold in North of India, where I live.

Merry festivities, Christmas... Rajive