I'm going through a really bad life experience: I've lost a wonderful job that allowed for reasonable accommodation for my MS disability, and instead of letting me look for another job, my doctor is pushing me to apply for my former employer's disability program + SSDI.
The application process is incredibly depressing: I have to keep writing about all the things I can no longer do while ignoring the things I still can do. Of course I keep bursting into tears and I want to die... but this keeps happening even when I try to take a break from the process: I can't control my emotions or apparent emotional responses, and cry in front of all my friends.
I was also diagnosed with psa over 10 years ago after episodes of crying for no reason at all. So - how can I keep perspective? Is crying caused by my job loss & the SSDI application, or is it purely neurological?