Some background: I am 42, married, mother to a 13yo girl. I have fibromyalgia, degenerative disc disease, degenerative joint disease, and asthma as well as clinical depression and anxiety. I take Zoloft 100mg and Welbutrin 150mg, each once per day.
I was recently prescribed 50mg tramadol to help with my fibromyalgia. I can't take the normal fibro medicines... Neurontin, Lyrica, Cymbalta... they all seem to make me dumb as a brick, unreasonably angry, or suicidal. I still work full time and can't take anything that incapacitates me like that.

I've noticed the last few days that my depression seems to have taken a dip. I didn't notice depression being a side effect with tramadol, but I was wondering if it could be working against my antidepressants. I really want this to work. I have a high pain tolerance and try to keep a positive outlook but the high level of pain is wearing me down. I am very proud of the fact that I am still able to work full time in spite of my health problems... I really need this to work or need to find something that helps.