... rough really rough I am having physical ailments that need to be followed up on, only car in need of repair, my check being up in the air because freaking government, and now my government f'...
We are a bit behind on the rent and now I have to tell me son that the karate class I signed him up for and he has been looking forward to can't happen because we aren't even sure we can buy groceries this week I could cry and my close friend has been dealing with her own personal matters although she has read my all my posts about this and I am kinda hurt she hasn't even sent me a quicky text to ask about anything at all so as you can you tell that makes me feel a bit rejected and sad and hubby and I barely talk because when he is stressed he clams up and right now he is out at his friends house having a beer and BBQ while I am sad, stressed, and lonely with just me and my son who I am trying to put on smile on my face for. And my parents and sister are dysfunctional so if I talk to them it would result it harsh judgement on me somehow and I would feel worse :(