Hi all,

I am new here and would like some help on a few things !!

I have been taking Wellbutrin SR 150mg for 3 weeks now for my depression and ADD. My doctor said to increase the dosage to 300mg (1x 150mg twice a day) after 3 days. I waited 4 days and after upping the dosage felt REALLY weird so went back on the 150mg.

Last week I tried upping the dosage again and same thing happened, I had severe anxiety (freaking out about having a seizure), fuzzy head, when I went to bed and shut my eyes I could see vivid images and colours and when I opened them again the whole room was going in and out of focus. Needless to say that caused another anxiety attack ! So I went back on the 150mg.

I am starting to feel like it's not working anymore however I am scared to up the dosage again. I spoke to my doctor who said it was because of my weight (I am 5'3 and 108lbs) but I am really not feeling ok on just the 150mg. I also wasn't aware that weight could be an issue when it comes to medication?

Any insight would be much appreciated!! I have been through hell and back with medications having been on countless SSRI's, SNRI's, then Adderall for ADD (which I stopped after 2 years after having extreme addiction and bad, BAD "come downs" every single day when the drug wore off. It made the depression so much worse!!) Also I was misdiagnosed with bipolar and was on Seroquel for 6 months which made me a complete zombie. I am 25 years old and just want to find something that's going to work, wellbutrin seems like it has leveled out my moods however like i said it seems to not be working as well anymore.