... little while and then I bled for about 10 days. Now I started bleeding again. It is heavy everytime. I called my obgyn and they want to give me my next shot now but its not due until Dec 23rd. I'm hesitant on it and was wondering if I should wait and get a second opinion or go ahead and get the shot? Any suggestions? I also have endometriosis and have had 3 laproscopy procedures to remove it.