Hi ladies, i posted a question previously that stated I had 2 shots of depo back in 2011, my third was due on Jan 2nd 2012. I have now been off it for just over two years and me and my husband have been actively TTC. We have used ovulation tests everyday for about 3 whole cycles and sometimes 2 a day around the expected time of ovulation but to no avail. Each time they came back negative. My periods returned to normal very quickly once I had came off the depo, pretty much the next month and these have always been a regular 28day cycle.

My husband has 2 children from a previous relationship and is very healthy and actively fit. I have once been pregnant in the past, although suffered a miscarriage.

So from the advice I have been to see my GP/DR and he has booked me in for a blood test on cycle day 21 and then for another on day 2-3 of my next cycle to see if I am actually ovulating. He didnt seem to ask me any general questions about my health, family history or anything, just if we were TTC more than 3 times a week.

I dont really know much about the blood tests and what help if any we are entitled to if I am not ovulating on the NHS. Im just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation and can offer some help and hope that they have had a happy ending.