Skip to Content

I am looking for the denture product under your name.the cushion grip.Walmart stop selling it?

Responses (2)

kaismama 16 Jan 2015

It's not under name, they don't sell anything, but we are an info site, so I can tell you that CVS carries it, and if they don't have it, google it there are places online that sell it. I just bought some at my cvs.

peachfire 3 Jun 2015

This product has sadly been discontinued by Merck, many people, myself included, are extremely screwed and if u try to buy it online people are taking advantage of others and selling it for astronomical prices. I looked on amazon and they were selling it for $599.00 American dollars. On some of the other forums I have found that there us an alternative product called "Better than Cushion Grip" being sold on eBay, however buy at ur own risk as I have not tried this product so I would encourage u to research it before u buy it. However its selling for like $4 so it might be worth the risk since its not a despicable inflated price. Good luck, hope this helps! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions