Skip to Content

Dental Abscess - how do I get rid of the pain?

Responses (1)

Marvell 29 Nov 2011

If you have a dental abscess you need to see a dentist as soon as possible. May need some antibiotics and pain relief. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions