Okay, so I've been on Seroquel for nearly 2 decades, but I decided a few months ago that I was going to quit it for good. I was taking 200mg at night (mainly for sleep) and sometimes, I'd take up to 300mg. I had been at this dose for about 2.5 years, but it was wreaking havoc on my life. I had packed on over 50+ pounds, I'd sleep for days at a time, I had no energy or willpower to do anything, and I'd eat everything under the sun (of course, about 45 minutes after taking it). I've now titrated down to 25mg, and in a week - I'll be off of it completely. However, I've noticed that during this past month or so, I have been extremely lethargic (physically) every single day. I just feel zapped of all energy. My mind is in the right place, I've lost 12 pounds, and I've been averaging around 7.5 hours of sleep for nearly 2 months. Oh, and did I mention that I also take the maximum dosage of Dexedrine (psychostimulant) along with Wellbutrin (which, combined with Dexedrine, is considered to be a major contraindication - since it supposedly elevates the amount of dextroamphetamine in the blood). I exercise daily, and eat better than ever before - and yet, the only change I've made is to practically all but eliminate a medication that is a dopamine agonist, and an anticholinergic (among others). If anything, I should be feeling the exact opposite! But instead, I feel like trash.

Has anyone else experienced lethargy, or a lack of energy after having decreased their Seroquel?