I have been dealing with annal fissure off and on since july of 2012. Tried all the cream and still using nitroglycerin, did Botox in October 2012 still dealing with it. My doc told me now its up to me whether I want to do the surgery or continue using the cream and wait to heal. It is the same fissure act up every other month or so.I am not really scared of the surgery but after the surgery what if I have complecation? Anybody who has gone through it can you please give me some suggession?