had to let you know how much this has helped not just me, but, Tom as well. I
have been very sick last few days and when I checked in last night and saw all the responses, I called my mom to let her, and Tom know that some very special people on this site were praying for all of us. I spoke briefly with Tom and let him know that people from all over were praying for him. He asked me "why, they don't know me?". I told him about DC and the wonderful people that are here. How kind, loving, and supportive many have been to me. He wants me pass along his gratitude to each and every one that has prayed for him. I found out later that he got out his bible after we spoke and after several hours reading it, with tears in his eyes, he got on his knees and prayed a very long prayer, including all of you in it. Hearing this really touched my heart. He is getting his port tomorow, and starts chemo next week. We now know the cancer has spread beyond what originally thought. The chemo is simply a futile attempt to buy a little more time. Hearing that all of you were praying for him made a difference!! It put him back to where he used to be - closer to God. I just had to share this with all of you and let you know that your prayers were heard. He is praying for you all too. To say "Thank You" seems so inadequate, for I cannot find the right words to fully let you know how much this means to me. God Bless you all...