I wanted to let you guys know that I have been on the forum corresponding with two really great guys that worked their taper. I have been following it for several weeks now and I wanted to get their feedback prior to starting mine. Coupled with the fibro issues I wanted to try and get down to a manageable dose on the subs and try and work a taper.
A member just blind-sided me with an accusation that was way out of line and completely unfounded. I did not reply and was going to let it go but after she rallied several members to start the attack I finally just blew. I said things that I was feeling and ... well..just blew!
She was calling names, demeaning me, and not at all being the exemplary person she professes to be.

I am going to take a break. I know I have been MIA from here for a while and I apologize if I have let anyone down. I finally had to get off my chest what I had to say to that..person. She pounds her chest to profess her academia (ad nausea) and then behaves like a child. Just totally amazed me.

I will check back in with you all at a later date. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and continues to get well.

I truly do care for you all and wish you the best.
me