Is there any data that indicates Humira helps fibromyalgia?

Anonymous 27 Feb 2013

Hello inpain1313. I will research your question and once I or if I find any information will add it below as a comment. Regards pledge

kaismama 27 Feb 2013

I've never seen anything like that and I don't know why it would. Fibro isn't an auto immune disease.

PoisonAlice 27 Feb 2013

It's actually categorized as an autoimmune disorder by some medical organizations and some doctors. How it's categorized is currently a matter of personal medical opinion, though, because of how vague of a syndrome fibromyalgia is at the moment.

MacIntosh12 27 Feb 2013

Hi inpain,
I've not heard of Humira being used to treat fibro, and I do try to stay abreast of all the latest meds being used for FMS.
If you've been prescribed Humira for fibro I (we) would love to know if it works for you. I hope it does and your pain levels are decreased.
Best wishes,
Lara