Darvon Compound 32 - is darvon like a darvaset?

meyati 2 Jan 2013

Where do you live that you can take Darvon? I don't think that it's been available in the US for several years. Darvocet has Tylenol in it.

meyati 2 Jan 2013

Would somebody tell me where you can get Darvon prescribed? I was told that it's been removed from the market about 2000. The doctors want me to take 600 mg or 800 mg of Ibuprofin-that's really bad for my stomach-but Darvon doesn't have as much salicylate in it. I'm been up a a slip creek without a paddle, because Tylenol makes me really sick-really really sick. and I can't take the Oxy things.

Lisa01 2 Jan 2013

Darvon, Darvocet, Dolene have been taken off the market by FDA order due to causing heart problems.
Lisa

meyati 2 Jan 2013

That's what I thought, and why I'm asking. sometimes they put a medicine back on the market-that's another reason I'm asking.

Lisa01 2 Jan 2013

From the research I've done as far as I can tell it's still off the market. You can't get it in Mexico or Europe either. I'm not sure about anyplace else. Wish I had a different answer for you.
Lisa

kaismama 2 Jan 2013

Darvon compound has aspirin in it, while darvocet has tylenol.