He also has diabetes, liver failure and a pacemaker. The thing is, he is in extreme pain. Can he take Naproxen 500mg, to avoid the long hours in the ER?
My dad has a number of problems. He is diabetic and he has high blood pressure?
- 31 Jan 2016 by exjunkie2002
- 1 February 2016
- high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2, pain, back pain, muscle pain, neck pain, naproxen, pacemaker, diabetic, blood pressure, liver, blood, pressure
I was just going, to say the same thing as Star did with all of these problems your dad has you don't want to give him anything without clearing it with his doctor first.Give the doctor a call today no reason that he should have to suffer from all his medical problems he already has. But with all his medical problems you should go right to the source meaning the doctor. Chuck1957
- Naproxen Information for Consumers
- Naproxen Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Naproxen (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 9 Oct 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 11 Apr 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 25 Sep 2013 • 3 answers
Posted 19 Feb 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 2 Mar 2016 • 0 answers