D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I take simvastatin and triamt/hyclo.Blood pressure fluctuates.Lots of vitamins, 75 years. Both ok?

Wonder if I take too much with vitamin D, multi, B-12, glucosamine, prilosec. Generally healthy for age. What do you suggest?

I've been taking Tab. Tinormin 100 mg 1/2 Tab daily for the treatment of hypertension 140/90 mm of?

I 've been suffering high blood pressure i.e 140 / 90 and use to take Tab. Tinormin 100 mg in Pakistan. Now, the Doctor advised me Tab Mavik 4 ...

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...

Are there any bad interactions with taking Centrum Silver Multi-Vitamin and Oscal Calcium + Vitamin?

... D, along with Valsartan - HCTZ 80-12.0 mg. (high blood pressure medication) ?

What is max limit on vitamin D3?

My Vitamin D3 was 8 points low during last blood workup