Hey everyone,

I went and had my cystoscopy last Thursday. I found it semi-painful but the results came back normal apart from the fact that the doctor could see the imprint of my uterus on my bladder meaning it is putting some pressure and can give me the feeling to pee often.

He told me to just keep with antibiotics and that there was noting else he can do. Since recovering from the exam, my peeing was normal. Yesterday night was the first time I had sex with my boyfriend in over a week, and right after I went to shower and took my "after sex pill" (Nitrofurantoin) and went to sleep. When I woke up and went pee, there was a small burning feeling but thought it was just because it was my first pee of the day.

I just went to the bathroom now and the feeling is back. I am so discouraged. I ordered 2 bottles of a supplement containing D-Mannosse and Cranberry as I heard this can help (I am going to pick it up from the post office today). I also ordered 2 bottles of Vitamin B complex, C and D as I heard this can help as well. I am waiting for them to arrive.

Is there anything else I can do or try? I am so discouraged, depressed and upset because I don't know what else to do anymore. Some days I just want to rip my bladder out and be done with this all. Please help me :(