I really need peoples advise.
I have for 10 years been on Paroxetine from 20mg to 50mg and it started not working so my doctor changed me to Cymbalta , 1 week 30mg. 3 week 60mg and then 90mg, all up for 5 weeks. I have been having a really rough time on it, crying spells ,dry mouth, nervousness, agitation, insomina and not being able to eat at all, I actually feel like I'm on speed.
I went to a new doctor who told me to get of the Cymbolta and go on Zoloft, his tapering was this:
2 days 60mg Cymbolta, 2 days 30mg , then nothing for 3 days and then start at 50mg of Zoloft. During the tapering his told me to have 50mg of Seroquel at night and a Seroquel XR in the morinng to get me through the week and till I see him in 2 weeks.
My question is do you think that is okay and what does people think of Zoloft ?
I'm really anxious as I feel like I've been on a roller coaster the last five weeks. I have two little boys to look after and am just worried.