So after taking 30mg of Cymbalta for about 2years i abruptly stopped taking it and had no issues in the weeks after. It's been about a month now and I think I am experiencing those side effects. I am dizzy and feel like a can pass out, feels like the blood is rushing in my head, sounds like like my hearbeat in my ears, I feel like my heart is pounding at times. migraines every few days, lightheaded and more anxious with feelings of heavy worry. i feel pressure in my head when i cough, laugh too hard or even try to blow a balloon!! I took cymbalta for anxiety and got off to try to deal with it naturally.
Went to see my dr and she said all looked normal. I didn't think to question it as a withdrawal issue. Does anyone else experience the same? I wonder if I should get back onthe med and taper off.