i used to take medication for my anxiety, anger, and adhd problems when i was about 7-11 years old. Now im 18 and still have those problems but even worse i hit myself and in anger hit other sometimes i black out in situations that get me mad i think i need my medications back before my boyfriend leaves me because he cant take my problems anymore do i call my doctor ? will they be able to give me medication on the spot?