Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

Severe leg cramps during the night... Seroquel or Prozac?

I had been taking 50 mg of Seroquel at night for about 6 months and within the past week Prozac was added. After two days on the Prozac, I started ...

Cyclobenzaprine - Has anyone gotten severe leg cramps after taking 10 mg of this med?

I took 10 mg at bedtime last night. Four hours later I was in agony. My left leg was cramped from toes to hip. My right foot and calf were cramping. ...

Muscle Spasm - I have had muscle cramps left side of neck for 8 months now. had cat scan ultrasound?

... and tried 3 types of muscle relaxors. nothing found and meds do nothing. Neck cramp then makes head twitch. goes into shoulder and arm. Aching in ...

Muscle Cramp - Can mirtazipine or Amytriptyline cause leg cramps?

I've been having extremely painful cramps in my feet, ankles, calves and thighs in the middle of the night now for about 6 weeks. I take 50mg of ...

I started having severe muscle cramps/pain in one leg and foot as soon as I began taking Rapaflo.?

... Is this common? Is there a fix, short of stopping the med?