I am new on this site. In the last few years my psychiatrist has changed and increased my medicines trying to help me with depression, anxiety, PMS/PMDD symptoms, chronic pain (he took over prescribing my Gabapentin after a while), hand tremors, underactive thyroid, and high prolactin level.
Yea, I sound like a real mess, huh? Well I feel like one, too.
Anyway, I'm taking the following medicines right now:

Bupropion (Wellbutrin) 150mg/day
Citalopram (Celexa) 40mg/day
Lithium 225mg
Clonazepam (Klonopin) .75mg/day
Gabapentin 800mg 3x/day
Cabergoline (Dostenex) .25mg 2x/week
Tirosint (Levothyroxine?) 75mg/day
Dexamphetamine 5mg/day -- started this a few months ago

I started a part-time job in January and while it has been good to get me out of the house, I really do not like it, or the people I work with. I expected that to be different as I can get along with lots of different kinds of people but this job has increased my stress and probably therefore my back and arm pain.

I've been clean and sober almost 18 years. I eat healthy meals for the most part. There have been several deaths in my life in the last few years so I know I have grief.

I guess everybody's story is a complicated one and more than I want to continue to write about but I did want to give some background. As my doctor suggested after telling him I was still having afternoon tremors and bouts of anxiety, I started cutting my Lithium table in half about 10 days ago. Since then I have felt especially angry with others and hopeless about my life. I want to get off some of these med.s but know I need to do it slowly and under a doctor's care. I've never taken so many different medications at the same time.

I'm signing off now. I don't know what to expect here but I do respond much better to others sharing their personal experiences than I do to advice. If there are real doctors that respond, though, I appreciate their feedback.

Thanks, Jennifer