I am supposed to take the OP every 12 hours and the 5mgoxy(2 at a time) for breakthrough pain but I don't notice a change with the OP so basically I am just taking 5mg oxy(2 at a time) 4 times daily. This works for about an hour and a half to two hours. Unless I am working and then there is no pain relief at all. Is there a stronger pill I can take 4-5 times a day so I'm not always in pain? And taking so many pills? The OP doesn't work and has side effects like stomach cramps and fever. In my opinion OP's don't work and are total crap...
Side Note: I am a veteran of OIF 3 so I am dealing with the V.A. and they are a pain in the a**. I don't even know what medications they carry in their pharmacy.
Medical Info: I am only 26 but they have found 5 tumors on my spine and in my spinal cord and also the back of my brain is sagging into my spinal cavity causing severe headaches. I also have tendinitis in my knees. These are the reasons I am on what I'm on...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.