Let's be realistic, you can't ingest rat poison on a daily basis and not suffer some kind of consequence. Anybody know of any studies, website, resources where I might find this? I have been taking warfarin for more than 25 years, starting in childhood at the age of 8. Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm 33 with a prothsetic heart valve, ICD, heart failure. Due to the artificial heart valve, I am not a candidate for the other blood thinning medications. I am also doing my own research on the blood thinning properties of herbs, essential oils, foods, etc.