Skip to Content

What can cure bacterial vaginosis?

Responses (1)

Trinabell 2 Jul 2014

Hello there. If you have bacterial vaginosis you must see your Dr to get prescription meds. Dr usually prescribe something like Flagyl & MetroGel. Take care. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions