Are there any coupons for medications that can work with Medicare?

hfine52 4 Aug 2013

Unfortunately no. I have been a pharmacy technician for 3 years and have never once seen a coupon work in conjunction with Medicare. Maybe talk to your dr about a different medication that will be less expensive with your insurance??

kaismama 4 Aug 2013

Some manufacturers have co pay assistance. If you check out the web site for your med, you can find out. There are also organizations that help, here is the contact info. The CoPay Relief Program 1-866-512-3861 or www.copay.org; or Suddenly Senior www.suddenlysenior.com/patientassistantprograms.html; or Needy Meds www.needymeds.org; and Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or www.pparx.org www.freemedicine.com www.access2wellness.com
www.benefitscheckup.org/cf/index.cfm?partner_id=22

kaismama 4 Aug 2013

Oh, and as the previous poster stated, check with your dr what else you could take that is covered better. I take my plan formularly with me, and we check it to see if the med my dr wants to order is covered, and well. I just won't take a med that I still have to pay 75 for after my insurance. I also will not take brand name meds, unless there is a good reason.