I have been abusing DM Decongestant Expectorant (15mg Dextromethorphan/30mg Pseudoephidrine/100mg Guaifenesin)cough syrup every week for a little over 2 years now.
My first drink is one entire 120ml bottle. About an hour later, 60ml and an additional 60ml an hour after that. I do get a small buzz from that, but I also experience tightness in my chest and sometimes I can only get a full breath after breathing in in 3 or 4 times. Severe flatulence occurs also. The gas pressure builds up in my stomach causing a very bloated feeling. When I defecate it's always in a liquid state. I buy the stuff every Friday, so I stay up all night from Thursday then go out on Friday to buy it. On the days I take it when I try to sleep at night I seem to wake up every one or two hours until morning hits and I feel like I didn't sleep at all. My question is, what am headed for if I keep this lifestyle up? If I'm only using once a week is it really that dangerous? I also have a habit of staying up all night 2-3 times a week.