Is there a correlation between boosting testosterone levels through T. Therapy and improving ED ?

suzanne66 6 Mar 2012

Yes. Low levels of testosterone can lead to erection problems. If low testosterone is the cause of ED then treating the problem with testosterone should help.
For more information on erection problems see:
https://www.drugs.com/enc/erection-problems.html

Slavbotta 10 Oct 2012

If you have low T and ED there is a good chance that Androgel will eventually improve your ED.

bollard 16 May 2012

I have both problems and am truly happy for modern medicine. The testosterone injections I take help me to want to have sex, the drive that I had in my twenties. Without that drive it is hard to get an erection started sometimes. At times I also need the help of viagra to maintain an erection. In short, the test. inj. lifts my sex drive to normal so that viagra works.