Skip to Content

What is the correct term for that nifty groove line found in medication pills?

Responses (3)

Marvell 7 Aug 2013

Do you mean the pill imprint?

Inactive 7 Aug 2013


Take care,

kaismama 7 Aug 2013

It is scored, for breaking. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions