Coq10 dosage?

Anonymous

Hello abridgelall. Your question/inquiry could you add to it if you might. (elaborate?) Regards pledge

Co-enzyme Q10 is also known as Ubiquinone.

Here is a dosage link for you.
https://www.drugs.com/dosage/ubiquinone.html

Sublingual B6?

Has anyone tried Sublingual B6? and have you noticed any difference in taking it? I would also like to know if anyone has tried CoQ10 for any lenght ...

Is it ok to cut a 300mg gel pill of CoQ10 in to thirds so as to take 100mg dosage daily?

will splitting a gel pill destabilize the effectiveness of the dosage?

I am on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headach?

I have PAD and the Dr has me on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headache? Before being put on all these meds I would ...

I got severe muscle pain on Atorvastin so my doc switched me to pravastatin with coQ10. Is is good?

this OK? Why coQ10? He wants me to take coQ10 3 times a day. Any one with experience with this combo? Vivian