Please explain why you do not wish to use this. It appears it treats a number of your conditions. The professional monograph does not indicate it is harmful for COPD in comparison to protection of your health. This is a beta blocker.
As we are not physicians, this is based upon looking up the medication and so forth including experience. Would be very happy to discuss with you.
Here are the points, you must yake into account.
1. If you are not having CHF or cardiac Heart failure , then Cardvedliol is ok.
2. CVDL is contracindicated in Asthma.
3.Very Little reseach data is available in such cases. So be extra careful'
4. Take second opinion and ask straitway your Doc.
5.Practice YOGa , breathing exercises and Meditation , prayers.
6.Exercise and Diet contro is mandatory.
7. Try alternate therapy. eg Homoeopathy, Ayurved.
I have survived severe Heart attack at 58. If interested you can be my spl friend--God Bless
- Carvedilol Information for Consumers
- Carvedilol Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Carvedilol (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 19 Feb 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 4 Feb 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Dec 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 19 Jan 2017 • 0 answers
Posted 9 Mar 2017 • 1 answer