Contrave - What is the price like is it very expensive?

hopin32 19 Sep 2015

With the Contrave card it costs $70 a month for the 1st two months and then $60 a month after. If you insurance covers it the card will drop your deductible. Usually those with insurance pay $55 for the first 2 months and then $45 a month after that. I think it is worth it. Someone mentioned how their food bill dropped and that it was worth it for that alone.

1juzvibn 20 Sep 2015

TCL toy so much for your respond

Lois Charland 6 Oct 2017

My insurance does not cover it. I tried the online insurance card that said they would knock of 75% at Walmart and it went from $397 to $378. Not the discount I was looking for. I then printed out Contrave Card and I only paid $99. Not as good above price but it took two week to get in to see doctor and another two week to get the prescription filled and in my hands so I was happy!