Contrave - Free scale??

kaismama 5 Mar 2015

3 words do not make a question.

MawmawKat 13 Mar 2017

I am enrolled in the program,ready to ask doctor for another refill soon.

MawmawKat 16 Mar 2017

I clicked on the link to enroll program n it shows savings card n scale I clicked on to the scale then what? It doesnt do anything after that

carben 5 Mar 2015

The info is on their website and yes, I think you can get a free scale. There is also a coupon you can download (I got about $40 off each month for I think 3 months).

http://www.contrave.com/scaledown

MawmawKat 15 Feb 2017

I tried your website you listed, no good. Do you know of another way or site to get this scale. I have been taking the Contrave for about a week now.I think one of there scales would be a good tool to have for my weight loss.

Gaedu69 12 Mar 2017

https://contrave.com/enrollment/

You have to enroll in the program.

Beckyw206 5 Mar 2015

I received the free scale for joining the Scaledown program. It is a very nice scale and everytime you weigh yourself, it sends your weight to the company. Approx. 1 minute after you weigh yourself you will get a text message telling you how much you have lost or gained. Your weight also appears on the scale. In the text message it will also give you a helpful hint on how to lose more weight. At the end of the week, they send you an email charting your progress. You will be the only one that can use the scale. Knowing that I have to weigh in everyday and someone is keeping track of my weight (even though it might just be a computer) makes me watch what I eat. I hate getting the text that tells me I gained a couple pounds and I am thrilled when I get one telling me how much I lost. I feel it is another good tool to use in my weight loss journey.

MawmawKat 15 Feb 2017

I wish I could get a scale, I think this would be very helpful with my weight loss. This gives you a good support. I went to the web site and it says this page is no longer available.

Montana76 14 Mar 2017

Thanks, I got my scale today, and couldn't remember a thing about it.

eulonda Taylor 12 Jun 2015

Blue eyes

fred20637 18 Aug 2015

I wouldn't consider it a 'free' scale. I have been using Contrave and decided to try the Scale Down program, the cost of which would initially be covered by Contrave. Signed up on a Sunday - free offer expired the following Sunday, scales were scheduled to arrive one day AFTER the free trial! I asked for an explanation - received no response - and I wasn't about to start paying $20/mo without a real opportunity to try the program.

kjt2 18 Aug 2015

Should be free as long as you are getting a subscription. Here is the link to get you savings card and who to sign up http://contrave.com/scaledown. I hope that helps you. I wouldn't pay $20/mo, would not be worth it to me as well.

JayMonster 18 Aug 2015

The only reason that you would have to start paying for the program would be that you stopped filling your Contrave prescription. At that point you are invited to sign up and pay for the program, or disconnect it (the scale is apparently yours to keep regardless).

Pattybaby4 16 Nov 2016

It is very important to have a very good scale and accurate

Bellajaj 4 Dec 2016

I understand when you sign up you do get a free scale

Pennyholden 28 Dec 2016

I would love a free scale

Desisapp79 4 Jan 2017

Yes, I have been on contrave for nearly a year now and I have submitting my info now 3x for my scale.

MawmawKat 15 Feb 2017

I went to the contrave/scaledown and this is no longer available so I guess the free scale is over with

Shayandyay28 17 Jan 2017

To watch my weight and stay healthy

MawmawKat 15 Feb 2017

I was told by my Doc office to just go online to recieve free scale.

Mrsnita 18 Mar 2017
Teri1962 18 Apr 2017

Well there is no direct question to answer. What is the questions?

jewlbugg 17 May 2017

Trying to find out if the scsle is really free!

NvrBetter 30 May 2017

I just started to use Contrave and the scale. I signed up through Contrave enrollment to get the Rx discount before filling. I had to fill the Rx before I could sign up for the free scale. It came in about 4 days. Not sure I can take the scale telling me about me ups & downs. I'll have to see.