Contrave - On average when does the dizziness subside?

Poutly 17 Sep 2017

It varies for each individual, I'm pretty sensitive to medications and I'm already feeling better. It'll be a week tomorrow that I've started taking Contrave.
The first day I took it I felt completely out of it. That surprised me, I didn't expect to feel anything right away like that. I was out of it and had no filter, kind of speaking my mind... at work... so that was kind of not good. I'm able to laugh about it now. Anyway, I felt out of it a little for the next two days, but not bad. Dealt with a pretty harsh headache for a couple days. Today I'm feeling good.
There's two meds that make up contrave, one of them I've been on before two different times. Once for depression and once to quit smoking. The first time I experienced that head change/dizzy feeling freaked me out. I now knew what to expect so maybe that's why it wasn't as bad or my body was able to adjust faster, I don't know.